NAIA Terminal 1 to Rufino Pacific Tower, Ayala Ave., Makati
To get to Makati without your own car, best to take an authorized metered Taxi at the NAIA terminal. This costs almost 200 pesos or roughly $ 4-5. Travel time takes around 30mins. There may be a longer travel time depending on the time (rush hour) and day of travel.
- Turn left onto NAIA Road
- Turn right onto Domestic Road
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Airport Rd
- Turn left onto Aurora Blvd
- Slight right onto Epifanio de los Santos Ave
- Take the ramp to EDSA interchange/S Luzon Expressway/Osmena Highway
- Keep left towards EDSA Interchange/S Luzon Expressway/Osmena Highway
- Take the exit toward Buendia Ave/Sen. Gil Puyat Ave.
- Turn right onto Buendia Ave/Sen. Gil Puyat Ave
- Turn right onto Ayala Ave.
- Turn right onto VA Rufino St (formerly known as Herrara St.)
- Turn right onto Dela Rosa St.
- Turn right onto Solaris Access Rd
- Keep straight and take the ramp to Rufino Tower Drop Off Area