Protection of Personal Data
Our policy explains:
- Why we collect personal information;
- What kind information we collect;
- Where we obtain the information;
- Who we share the information with;
- How we protect the information;
- Our clients’ choices, including how they can check and update any personal information we have about them; and
Why we collect personal information
To facilitate the delivery of our services, it is important that we collect, use, process and analyze the personal information of our clients when it is reasonable and necessary. When we can, we aggregate and anonymize this information such that our clients are never identified as an individual.
In particular, we are using the information to:
- Facilitate the processing of our client’s application for permits, licenses, incentives and other transactions with pertinent government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, local government units, Social Security System, Philippine Health Insurance Corporation, Home Development Mutual Fund, Philippine Economic Zone Authority, Board of Investments, Bureau of Immigration, Department of Justice, Department of Labor and Employment and other similar institutions.
- Open treasurer-in-trust for accounts with local banks, its conversion to regular corporate accounts
- Manage our client’s accounts, monitor the quality of our services, train our staff, and provide timely and efficient services;
- Send commercial and promotional emails, and after-sales communications, and other broadcast messages;
- Perform other processing or disclosure that may be required under law or regulations.
- Where our client’s separate and full consent is given, we also process personal data for marketing promotional purposes.
What type of information we collect
We collect information primarily to facilitate government applications. This includes information such as:
- Basic personal information: name, date of birth, gender, nationality, address, and similar personal information and identity supporting documents such as TIN or passport.
- Contact details like present and permanent address, telephone number, mobile phone number, and email address;
- Employment information such as job designation, responsibilities, and compensation information;
- Information about the business like shareholding structure, company incorporation information such as identities and information of the owners, address, employee information, financial performance and other similar information.
Where we obtain the information
The personal information we have is that which is provided by our clients. The information is given when clients:
- Approach us about our services;
- Formally engage our services and implement the projects we are engaged for; and
- Are required to provide additional information by government agencies we deal with
Who we share the information with
We will never share, rent, or sell personal information to third parties outside our company (or the group of companies of which it is part of) without client’s consent. In some instances, we may be required to disclose personal information to our agents, affiliates, partners and other third party agencies as part of business operations and the provision of our products and services. This means we might share the information with:
- Our partner companies, organizations, or agencies including their sub-contractors or prospective business partners that act as our service providers, contractors, professional advisers who help us provide our services, for example our couriers for delivery of certain documents that may not be serviced internally;
- Government agencies when required by law or by competent court order; and
- Other companies with whom our client have provided consent to share the information
How we protect the information
- Keeping and protecting the information using a secure firewall, encryption and security controls;
- Restricting access to the information to qualified and authorized personnel who hold the information with strict confidentiality;
- We undergo regular audit and rigorous testing of our infrastructure’s security protocols to ensure that data is always protected; and
- Allowing clients to update their information securely to keep our records accurate.
We will retain the personal data throughout the retention of our services, and for a maximum period of five (5) years thereafter.
The choices, including how clients can check and update any personal information we have about them
The Data Privacy Act of 2012 affords our clients certain rights in relation to their personal data including the right to object to processing, the to access their data, modify of inaccurate data, and erasure or blocking of data.
If our clients wish to have access to their personal information in our records; or they think that such personal information we have of them is incomplete, not up-to-date, or otherwise inaccurate, they may get in touch with our Data Privacy Officer through the contact details provided below.
Our Contact Details:
Data Protection Officer
Office No.: (632) 224 18 33
What happens when there are changes in this policy
- KMC Savills Inc.
- KMC MAG Solutions Inc.
- KC Global Talent Solutions Inc.
- Augusto and Hernandez CPAs
- Carpo Law and Associates