List of General & Commercial Banks in the Philippines
There are currently over 50 general and commercial banks in the Philippines, consisting of private domestic banks, government banks, international banks, subsidiaries of foreign banks, and branches of foreign banks. All have some country headquarters in either Makati or some other part of Metro Manila, Philippines.
Private Domestic Banks
- Allied Banking Corporation
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Banco de Oro Universal Bank
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Private Bank, Inc.
- China Banking Corporation
- East West Banking Corporation
- Equitable PCI Bank
- Export & Industry Bank
- International Exchange Bank
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Philippine Bank of Communication
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
Philippine Government Banks
- Al Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Land Bank of the Philippines
Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks
- ABN Amro Bank, Inc.
- Chinatrust (Phils.) Commercial Bank Corp.
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
- United Overseas Bank Philippines
Branches of Foreign or International Banks
- ING Bank N.V.-Manila Branch
- Standard Chartered Bank
- The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking
- Corporation, Ltd.
- ANZ Banking Group, Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company, Ltd.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Bank of China-Manila Branch
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi, Ltd.
- Citibank, N.A. (Phils.)
- Deutsche Bank AG
- International Commercial Bank of China
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Korea Exchange Bank
- Mizuho Corporate Bank, Limited
- Fuji Bank