FOREIGNERS REMINDED TO REPORT TO THE IMMIGRATION FOR ANNUAL REPORTING 2023 IN THE PHILIPPINES
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) reminds all registered foreign nationals in the Philippines and ACR I-Card holders* to report in person to Robinson’s Place Manila for the Annual Reporting (AR) or to other participating BI offices** within the first sixty (60) days of 2023.
The Annual Report for 2023 shall be held from 01 January to 01 March 2023 and is NON-EXTENDIBLE. Failure to comply will result in administrative fines or imprisonment at the option of the BI Commissioner.
A foreign national may only be EXEMPTED from personal appearance provided that they:
- are below 14 years of age and 60 years old and above;
- are mentally or physically incapacitated, provided a PWD ID is presented;
- are pregnant women, sick or ill individuals, provided that they present a medical certificate issued by his/her attending physician or hospital where such is confined;
Annual reporting made via representatives are only allowed for exempt foreign nationals from appearing personally during the yearly reporting. Representatives of the non-citizen must present the following requirements:
- Proof of exemption
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) except for accredited BI liaison officers
- Original ACR I-Card of reportee
- Original valid passport
*EXCEPT holders of Temporary Visitor’s Visas or Tourist Visas.
General Requirements for Annual Reporting for Foreign Nationals
For Personal Appearance:
Personal appearance is required for annual reportees and no representative of these foreign nationals shall be permitted during the 2023 Annual Report, but the reporting foreign national may be allowed to be accompanied by another person.
- Original ACR I-Card for cardholders or original paper-based ACR (Foreign nationals with an ongoing ACR I-Card application is still allowed to undergo the 2023 AR as long as they provide proof of the pending application or the claim stub with the official receipt)
- Valid Passport with appropriate latest admission when applicable
For Application filed thru Authorized Representative by Aliens Exempt from Personal Appearance:
- Proof of exemption
- Original ACR I-Card for cardholders or original paper-based ACR
- Applicant’s Valid Passport
- Special power of Attorney (SPA) with the valid government-issued ID of legal representative
Transfer of Annual Reporting Venue
The venue for the 2023 Annual Report for the BI Main Office, Intramuros, Manila, will be held at Robinsons Place, Manila (2nd floor, Center Atrium, in front of the department store).
Aside from Robinsons Place Manila, there will also be participating offices nationwide, such as the following, where Annual reports will be catered:
- Batangas District Office
- Cagayan De Oro District Office
- Clark District Office
- Davao District Office
- Iloilo District Office
- Tacloban District Office
- Aparri Field Office
- Lucena Field Office
- Ozamiz Field Office
- Puerto Princesa Field Office
- Quezon City Satellite Office
- Rizal Field Office
- San Fernando, La Union Field Office
- Tuguegaro Field Office
- Vigan, Field Office
- Zamboanga Field Office
- Bacolod Field Office
- Baguio Field Office
- Bataan Field Office
- Boracay Field Office
- Butuan Field Office
- Calapan Field Office
- Calbayog Field Office
- Cotabato Field Office
- Dagupan Field Office
- Dumaguete Field Office
- General Santos Field Office
- Glan Sarangani Field Office
- Iligan Field Office
- Isabela Field Office
- Kalibo Field Office
- Laguna Field Office
- Laoag Field Office
- Legazpi Field Office
- Marinduque Field Office
- Naga Field Office
- Nueva Ecija Field Office
- Olongapo Field Office
- Makati Extension Office
- PEZA Extension Office
- BI Satellite Office SM Aura
- Dasmariñas Satellite Office
One Stop Shops
- One Stop Shop – Bataan Economic Zone
- One Stop Shop – Clark Development Corp
- One Stop Shop – Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority
The Annual Reporting will be held every Monday thru Friday, starting from 9 AM to 6 PM only.
Allow us to guide you through the immigration processes in the Philippines
With a full suite of visa processing services, our team is dedicated to helping you secure the necessary documents and procedures for your immigration needs so you can continue to stay legally in the Philippines.
Our Immigration Services Department is glad to assist you with processing your Annual Report for 2022. If you want to request a service proposal or know more about this service, please contact our Services Senior Manager, Ms. Analyn Cauinian (firstname.lastname@example.org), or email us at email@example.com.
I reside in IMus Cavite trying to book appt to report at Pala Pala Dasmarinas Robinson Mall online register doesnt permit Show how can I complete make online appt
Thank you for sharing your concern with us. If you wish for further assistance, you may provide your email address and active phone number so that we can direct you to the right consultant to address your issue.
Sir/maam I dont pay annual report fee for last 5 years how is the penalty ??
Based on the 2022 Annual Report Guidelines released by the Bureau of Immigration, the penalty would be Php 2,000 per year unpaid. You may also refer to this link to know more.