List of General & Commercial Banks in the Philippines
There are currently over 50 general and commercial banks in the Philippines, consisting of private domestic banks, government banks, international banks, subsidiaries of foreign banks, and branches of foreign banks. All have some country headquarters in either Makati or some other part of Metro Manila, Philippines.
Private Domestic Banks
- Asia United Bank Corporation
- Bank of Commerce
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- BDO Private Bank, Inc.
- BDO Unibank, Inc.
- China Banking Corporation
- East West Banking Corporation
- Metropolitan Bank and Trust Company
- Philippine Bank of Communication
- Philippine National Bank
- Philippine Trust Company
- Philippine Veterans Bank
- Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation
- Robinsons Bank Corporation
- Security Bank Corporation
- Union Bank of the Philippines
- United Coconut Planters Bank
Philippine Government Banks
- Al Amanah Islamic Investment Bank of the Philippines
- Development Bank of the Philippines
- Land Bank of the Philippines
Subsidiaries of Foreign Banks
- CTBC Bank (Philippines) Corporation
- Maybank Philippines, Inc.
Branches of Foreign or International Banks
- ANZ Banking Group, Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Co. Ltd.
- Bank of America, N.A.
- Bank of China Limited-Manila Branch
- Cathay United Bank Co., LTD. – Manila Branch
- Citibank, N.A.
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Industrial Bank of Korea Manila Branch
- ING Bank N.V
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- KEB Hana Bank – Manila Branch
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co., Ltd.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd. – Manila Branch
- Shinhan Bank – Manila Branch
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation-Manila Branch
- The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd.
- The Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
- United Overseas Bank Limited, Manila Branch