Annual Reporting For Foreign Nationals In The Philippines – 2021
The Bureau of Immigration (BI) reminds all registered foreign nationals in the Philippines and ACR I-Card holders* to report in person to BI’s main office in Intramuros, Manila or to the nearest participating BI offices** within the first sixty (60) days of 2021.
The Annual Report 2021 shall be held from 02 January to 01 March 2021 and is NON-EXTENDIBLE. Failure to comply will result in administrative fines and/or imprisonment at the option of the BI Commissioner.
A foreign national may be EXEMPTED from personal appearance provided that they:
- personally appeared in at least one of the AR in 2018, 2019, or 2020 with an accomplished AR form;
- present an official receipt of the latest AR fee paid;
- settle the payment of ₱500 express lane fee for non-appearance;
- furnish a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) with valid government-issued ID of the legal representative; and
- present a valid passport and ACR I-Card.
*EXCEPT holders of Temporary Visitor’s Visas or Tourist Visas.
**Please click here for the list of offices authorized to process the Annual Report.
Our Visa Services Department is glad to assist you with processing your Annual Report for 2021. If you want to request a service proposal or know more about this service, please contact our Visa Services Manager, Ms. Analyn Cauinian ([email protected]) or email us at [email protected].