Looking for better
be part of our team
Job Openings in InCorp Philippines
We are a fast-growing consulting firm in the Philippines with many job options for talented individuals with tax, accounting, legal, HR and corporate services experience.
Department/Company: AHC CPAs
Number of Vacant Position/s: 1
- BS Accounting degree holder
- With at least 1 year experience in handling general accounting, accounts receivables, accounts payables and/or tax returns preparation.
- Good English written and oral communication skills.
- Day-to-day timely and responsive direct communication with clients, especially with general service-related concerns.
- End-to-end bookkeeping process – sorting of documents, vouching, analyzing, summarizing of transactions, QNE data entry.
- Initial preparation of reports according to related PFRS for second level review for submission to clients and other management special reports.
- Analysis of tax implications of recorded transactions based on client data and ensuring that related outputs are in accordance with tax laws.
- Preparation of tax returns on a timely basis for review.
- Timely filing of returns to the BIR.
- Preparation of reports to be submitted to SEC, PEZA, and/or BOI.
- Taking on special engagements, including annual tax return preparation, amendment of returns, prior period tax filing, official receipt, and billing statement/invoice preparation.
- Analysis of client’s existing accounting process to identify issues that may affect efficient workflows.
- Ascertain that client tax funding is updated, reconciled with finance, and reported to the client on a timely basis.
- Escalation of important issues to immediate supervisor for timely resolution.
- Other responsibilities related to the nature of the job that may be assigned by the immediate superior from time to time
Submit your resume to [email protected]
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.