Department/Company: Marketing Department – Singapore
Number of Vacant Position/s: 1
- Good WordPress experience is required (Knowledge of Genesis Framework) and/ PHP are needed (please provide recent web portfolio links). Ability to hand-code HTML/CSS webpages preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of professional hands-on experience with WordPress Web Development, interaction, mobile-friendly UI/UX, usability testing, and visual web designs;
- Good experience with Adobe Web Graphics apps: Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Good understanding of SEO Ranking, Technical SEO, and Google’s Core Web Vitals (Contentloading speed, Interactivity and Visual stability);
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in a relevant field of study (i.e. Web UI/UX Multimedia Design,Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Web Design, Graphic Design, New Media etc.);
- Experience with web browser tests, debugging, mobility optimization, A/B split tests;
- Knowledge and experience working with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools (Google, Bing/Yandex) will be preferred;
- Basic understanding in SEO keywords research, SEO tracking software knowledge (SEMrush,UberSuggest, Moz etc.); and
- Possess good English presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Responsible for overall Web design, assisting in creating pages and responsive landing pages and development of all the InCorp Group’s regional websites including Site map structuring, mobile-friendly optimized navigation flow, media optimization, UX/UI functionalities, and regular housekeeping & maintenance;
- Build and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ranking strategies together with the DM team, from keyword research to on-page optimizations implementation;
- Support digital marketing campaign launches with timely webpage design, updates, asset creation and web development;
- Maintain and constantly seek to improve website look-and-feel and UX/design in accordance to brand guidelines;
- Employ web data/analytics & other best practices to track, assess and analyze key web metrics –including detailed results of the performance of each webpage, analyze user interface journey flow within the website, navigation and exit behaviors;
- Support for the web design and production of both online and offline content marketing collaterals (e.g. banner ads, brochures, sales kits, and newsletters).
- Collaborate closely with other members of the content marketing team
Submit your resume to email@example.com
Please include the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Let us make your next career move happen
Join our fast-growing team or let us help you find the right employment opportunity fit for your skill set and level of experience. ICPH’s local and foreign clients are constantly looking for exceptional talent like you. Help us connect you to them.