Our team of
can help you process your Philippine Visa
Investor Visas in the Philippines
Philippines Treaty Investor
Foreign investors are entitled to enter the Philippines as treaty investors provided that 1) the foreigner is a national of a country with which the Philippines has concluded a treaty of commerce and navigation that allows admission of treaty traders or investors; 2) the foreigner intends to carry on substantial trade between the Philippines and the country which he is a national; 3) the foreigner intends to develop or direct the operation of an enterprise in which he has invested a substantial amount of capital. “Substantial trade” refers to non-nationalized business with an investment of at least US$120,000. The volume of business is also a factor. At present, treaty investor status is granted only to citizens of the United States, Germany, and Japan and apply to the investor and employees acting in a supervisory or executive capacity.
Investor Visa Services in the Philippines FAQs
Who can obtain Special Investor's Resident Visa (SIRV) in the Philippines?
Foreign nationals who are over 21 years old and willing and able to invest at least US$75,000 are eligible to apply for a Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV) in the Philippines.
What are the requirements for Special Investor's Resident Visa (SIRV) in the Philippines?
The requirements for obtaining a Special Investor’s Resident Visa (SIRV) in the Philippines are as follows:
- Valid passport
- Duly accomplished SIRV Application Form
- Proof of inward remittance from the head office of the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP) or Land Bank of the Philippines
- Police clearance and medical certificate issued abroad, translated in English, and authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate
- Accomplished personal history statement form; and 6) Certified true copy of the certificate of peso time deposit with a maturity period of at least 30 days
How to obtain a Special Investor's Resident Visa (SIRV) in the Philippines?
Foreign nationals who are over 21 years old and willing and able to invest at least US$75,000 are eligible to apply for an SIRV in four methods:
- Philippine Embassy or Consulate of their country of origin
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (if residing in the Philippines)
- Hire a visa processing agency
- Online through the official website of the Board of Investments