Our team of
can help you process your Philippine Visa
Quota Immigrant Visa
The Bureau of Immigration grants Quota Immigrant Visas to applicants who are national or citizen of the country which have diplomatic relations with the Philippines and grants the same immigration privileges to Filipinos under the principle of reciprocity.
Another preference of the Quota Immigrant Visa are the special qualifications of the foreign national such as a high educational attainment, technical knowledge, special experience, or exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, professions or business which will contribute to the national economy or be of national interest. The applicant must also have a sustainable investment which shall be approved by the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration.
The Quota Immigrant Visa shall be granted to the principal’s dependents, including spouses or minor children who are lawful permanent residents of the Philippines.
The Quota Immigrant visa is issued to fifty (50) of any one nationality per year. Any unused quota visa allotment for the preceding calendar year shall not be carried over to the succeeding calendar year.
Quota Visa Services in the Philippines FAQs
Who can obtain Quota Visa in the Philippines?
Foreign nationals who are citizens of countries which have diplomatic relations with the Philippines and grants Filipinos the same immigration privileges are eligible to apply for a Quota Visa in the Philippines. This visa is only granted to 50 foreign nationals every year.
What are the requirements for Quota Visa in the Philippines?
The requirements for obtaining a Quota Visa in the Philippines are as follows:
- Original passport with valid entry visa
- Letter request addressed to the Commissioner from the applicant stating that passport is valid, they have no criminal or deportation records, and have the qualifications, skills or knowledge which are beneficial to the country
- Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF)
- Valid National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance, if application is filed 6 months or more from the date of first arrival in the Philippines
- Stamp issued by the Bureau of Quarantine certifying the applicant is physically and mentally fit
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) Certificate
- Proof of special qualifications, skills or knowledge, or proof of financial capacity or investment
What is the process for applying Quota Visa in the Philippines?
Since the Philippine Bureau of Immigration only issues 50 Quota Visas every year, the application process is tough. Those who are interested must fulfill all these steps in the process:
- Secure CGAF from BI’s main office or website
- Submit all required documents for pre-screening
- Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS)
- Pay the required fees
- Submit copy of Official Receipt
- Attend hearing (refer to official receipt for schedule and venue)
- Proceed to Image and Fingerprint Capturing Counter and submit requirements for ACR-I Card application
- Check website if visa application is approved
- If approved, submit passport for visa implementation; and 10) If ACR I-Card is approved, claim ACR I-Card