Our team of
can help you process your Philippine Visa
Regional Operating Headquarters or ROHQ Visa
Holders of the Regional Operating Headquarters or ROHQ Visa are foreign company executives assigned to work on their Philippine regional operating branch in the period of more than six (6) months. The visa, with validity period of three (3) years and can be extended up to another three (3) years, entitles them to multiple entries in the country along with spouse and unmarried children below 21 years old.
ROHQ Visa Services in the Philippines FAQs
Who can obtain ROHQ Visa in the Philippines?
Foreign nationals who are employed as executives by mutinational companies with regional area or regional operating headquarters in the Philippines are eligible to apply for an ROHQ Visa.
What are the requirements for ROHQ Visa in the Philippines?
The requirements for obtaining an ROHQ Visa in the Philippines are as follows:
- Original Passport with valid authorized stay
- Letter request addressed to the Commissioner for the extension of Special Non-Immigrant Visa by a responsible officer of the Regional Area or Regional Operating Headquarters (RHQ/ROHQ)
- Duly accomplished Consolidated General Application Form (CGAF)
- Certification by a responsible officer of the petitioning company that the applicant is employed by the company, will work exclusively for the RHQ/ROHQ, and will receive a salary of at least US$12,000 per annum
- Philippine Bureau of Immigration (BI) Clearance Certificate
How to obtain a ROHQ Visa in the Philippines?
To obtain an ROHQ Visa in the Philippines, you must be employed as an executive of a multinational company with a Regional Area or Regional Operating Headquarters (RHQ/ROHQ) in the Philippines. Your application must be petitioned by the company for you to be eligible.
What is the process for applying ROHQ Visa in the Philippines?
The process for obtaining an ROHQ Visa in the Philippines is as follows:
- Secure CGAF from BI’s main office or website
- Submit all required documents for pre-screening
- Get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS)
- Pay the required fees
- Submit copy of Official Receipt
- Once visa application is approved, submit passport for visa implementation
We take care of your visa application so you don’t have to
We help foreign nationals identify and acquire the right Philippine visa they need to legally enter or stay in the Philippines.