Special Work Permit

Our team of


can help you process your Philippines Visa

Special Work Permit – Commercial

A Special Work Permit (SWP) is granted to foreign nationals who will be engaging in gainful employment in the Philippines for three to six months without any extension/renewal. Should the foreign national be required to extend his work/project in the Philippines after the expiration of his SWP, he may apply for a 9g work visa and an Alien Employment Permit (AEP).

Special Work Permit for Artists and Athletes

An SWP is granted to artists and athletes who will visit the Philippines for a duration of six months or less who shall be engaging in their respective professions as artists, entertainers, and performers or athletes in the country.

One of the documentary requirements for SWPs for artists and athletes is a letter request addressed to the Commissioner of the Bureau of Immigration from the petitioning company/promoter/organizer stating the names of the artists or athletes including members of the production crew and all personnel involved in the event/competition/production.

Disclaimer: Immigration laws in the Philippines may change without prior notice. New updates on eligibility for visa application, documentary requirements, processing timelines, length of validity of visa, and other information related to your visa application may arise any time. We recommend that you consult with our Immigration and Visa Specialists to stay up-to-date.

We take care of your visa processing needs so you don’t have to

Processing visa in the Philippines can be time-consuming, especially if you are not knowledgeable on what type of visa is appropriate for your planned legal entry into the country. Fortunately, we have a team ready to help you.