[FREE] Starting a Business During COVID-19: An Investor’s Guide to Company Formation in the Philippines
Kittelson & Carpo Consulting held a webinar titled “Starting a Business During COVID-19: An Investor’s Guide to Company Formation in the Philippines“. The webinar covered discussions on market overview, current business landscape, and investment opportunities in the Philippines. It will also discuss the simplified process of setting up a corporation through the Securities and Exchange Commission’s Electronic Simplified Processing of Application for Registration of Company (eSPARC).
This webinar was live on stream via Zoom last July 6, 2021 from 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM.
For events and external relations, kindly contact Ms. Trisha Alexis Maingat (email@example.com).
Mr. Kerim Can Kiziler, Business Development Manager of Kittelson & Carpo Consulting, will discuss the following:
Investment in the Philippines: An Overview
- Why is the Philippines a preferred country for foreign investors?
- Major countries investing in the Philippines
- Major invested sectors
- Opportunities for potential investors
Atty. Arcci Lim, Legal Counsel of Kittelson & Carpo Consulting, will discuss the following:
eSPARC: Sparking Up a Corporation with Ease
I. What is eSPARC? *Electronic Simplified Processing of Application for Registration of Company
- SEC’s simplified guidelines for establishing a corporation (Domestic and One-Person)
- Ease of doing business
II. Requirements for Opening a Domestic Corporation
- Foreign Incorporator vs. Foreign-Owned – more than 40%
- Local incorporator requirements
III. Limitations of eSPARC
- Limited to Domestic and One-Person Corporations
- 3-day name reservation with manual checking