Our team of
EXPERTS AND PARALEGALS
can help you register your business in the Philippines
Foreign Corporation Licensing Services in the Philippines
We provide Foreign Licensing Services to foreign corporations seeking to set up operations in the Philippines. Our services include drafting Articles of Incorporation (AOI) and By-Laws, determining the capital requirements for licensing, registering and reserving company name, applying for business permits/licenses, appointing a Resident Agent, and assessing eligibility for tax incentives from the government.
Our business consultants and legal counsels have helped hundreds of foreign corporations set up operations in the Philippines, whether their purpose is to generate income or set up a back-office or regional headquarters in the country.
Our Foreign Corporation Licensing Services in the Philippines
- Determination of the ideal legal entity to secure license for
- Assessment of capital requirements for licensing
- Drafting of Articles of Incorporation (AOI) and By-Laws
- Registration and reservation of company name
- Opening of a Treasurer-in-Trust (TIT) account
- Appointment of resident agent and/or other corporate officers
- Opening of a local bank account
- Processing of registration documents with appropriate government agencies
- Application for Tax Identification Numbers (TINs)
- Application for business permits and licenses
- Determination of eligibility for tax incentives
What Legal Entities Can Foreign Corporations Register in the Philippines?
Foreign corporations seeking to expand their business in the Philippines need to obtain a License to Do Business from the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) before starting operations. They can choose among four types of entities:
- Branch Office
- Representative Office
- Regional or Area Headquarters (RHQ)
- Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ)
Those who want to generate income in the Philippines by carrying out the business activities of their parent company can set up a Branch Office. Those who want to set up a cost/contact center or promote their services in the Philippines without engaging in profit-generating activities can set up a Representative Office.
Moreover, those who want to supervise or coordinate their subsidiaries, branches, and/or affiliates worldwide through a contact center without generating profit can set up a Regional or Area Headquarters (RHQ). Lastly, those who want to carry out the business activities of their parent company to provide a service center for their subsidiaries, branches, and/or affiliates worldwide can set up a Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ).
- Business Registration Services in the Philippines
- Register a Branch Office in the Philippines
- Register a Representative Office in the Philippines
- Shelf Company Purchase Services
- Resident Agent Services in the Philippines
- Assistance for Tax Incentives Application in the Philippines
- Philippine Visa Processing Services