Our team of
EXPERTS AND PARALEGALS
can help you register your business in the Philippines
A Full-Service Corporate Compliance Assistance in the Philippines
Starting a business can be a tedious and challenging effort. Foreign and local enterprises who are seeking to establish a business in the Philippines are required to comply with a series of corporate regulations to be allowed to operate legally in the country.
What We Offer
We provide end-to-end assistance in ensuring that your company is fully compliant with corporation laws and regulations provides by various government agencies such as the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR), and Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA), Board of Investments (BOI), and others.
Our extensive pool of business consultants and legal counsels that can assist you with various compliance needs such as the preparation of corporate reports, applying for permits or licenses, appointing corporate officers, and evaluating new laws and regulations that affect your business.
We ensure that your company is fully covered and up-to-date with the latest corporate regulations, allowing you to focus on vital business operations that help your business achieve success.
Our Corporate Compliance Services
To streamline the submission of requirements and compliance processes, we provide the following corporate compliance services to ensure a smooth sailing business operations in the Philippines:
- Application for Business Permits and licenses
- Opening a Corporate Bank Account
- Assistance with Tax Incentives Application
- Appointment of corporate secretary, treasurer, and other corporate officers
- Appointment of shareholders, directors, nominee directors, and incorporators
- Appointment of a resident agent for foreign corporations
- Processing of BIR Importer’s Clearance Certificate (ICC)
- Renewal of business permits and licenses
- Submission of annual reports to SEC (financial statements, general information sheets, etc.)
- Amendments to registration documents
- Corporate housekeeping work
Our Strategic Partnerships
To make corporate compliance more manageable for you, we partnered with various firms to consolidate your requirements and establish a one-stop-shop where you can track your progress of completion when complying with relevant government agencies.
Our partner accounting firm will be able to help you with securing your compliance in tax filing requirements, assisting you in various tax and accounting matters.
- Tax compliance
- Tax computation
- Tax planning
- Tax assessments
- Preparation of books of accounts
- Preparation of tax returns
- Preparation of financial reports and/or financial statements
- Financial due diligence
- Financial statement analysis
- Treasury and risk management
- Special audit
Our partner law firm can assist you with your legal compliance requirements that may be applicable to your company with various government agencies.
- Process Authority to Employ Alien permit with the Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Assistance with customs clearance
- Secondary licenses for business registration (BFAR, POEA, PCAB, PRPA, Philgeps, BOI, PEZA, etc.)
- Renewal of Start of Commercial Operations (SCO) and assistance with procuring a Letter of Authority (LOA) from PEZA
- Process travel ban exemption letter request (due to COVID-19)
- Process the increase of authorized capital stock with the SEC
- Other applicable legal compliance services
Secure Your Business Compliance with Ease
Entrepreneurs that wish to build a corporation in the Philippines must ensure that their business is fully compliant with different government agencies to operate legally. To help you with these processes, our team is enthusiastic to assist you with corporate requirement compliance to guarantee smooth sailing business operations.
What are the compliance requirements for enterprises in the Philippines?
There are numerous compliance regulations set in the Philippines for businesses. It varies from business registration and employment to tax and legal issues.
Which government agencies provide compliance regulations?
Generally, these are the following agencies that companies must comply with in the Philippines:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA)
- Board of Investments (BOI)