Different Types of Document Certification in the Philippines: Apostillization vs. Consularization vs. Authentication
Certifying legal documents abroad can be a complex process. Even though such documents are valid and acceptable in your own country, many jurisdictions will require you, as a foreign individual, to comply with certain processes to ensure your legal documents are authentic.
In the Philippines, there are three types of document certification, namely:
It is important to understand their differences so you can choose the correct method and prepare your documents before coming to the Philippines. This will prevent your legal documents from being rejected by concerned authorities so you can avoid repeating the certification process from scratch. To help, we crafted an infographics that you can use as reference.
- What to Consider Before Doing Business in the Philippines in 2020
- Complete Guide on How to Register a Domestic Corporation in the Philippines
- How to Register a One Person Corporation in the Philippines
- Complete Guide on How to Register a Branch Office in the Philippines
- An Employer’s Guide to Salary Benchmarking in the Philippines
- 7 Ways to Effectively Promote Your Business in the Philippines During the COVID-19 Pandemic